‘Life-Care’ starts with quality in-house design and manufacture, and flexibility of specification. Manufacturing systems at Penlon are certified to ISO 13485:2016 and all our products are CE marked. Penlon systems and facilities are regularly inspected and audited by the FDA, CSA, and other regulatory bodies. We consistently meet and exceed all the required levels of competence required by each agency. ‘Life-Care’ and ‘Life-Care Plus’ are designed to give our customers after-sales peace of mind.
Our comprehensive standard warranty and after-sales support package
Lifetime for Laryngoscopes
36 months for Delta vaporizers
12 months for capital equipment
Four months for hoses, breathing bags, bellows and masks (rubber or plastic)
- Full-time technical personnel
- All calls logged
Training Programmes Available at extra cost
- Dedicated Training Facility
- Experienced Training Officers
- Structured Service Training Courses
- Fully equipped Repair Facility at Penlon Headquarters
- UK, field-based service engineers
- Cost-effective maintenance programmes
- Worldwide network of fully trained Dealers and Distributors
‘Life-Care Plus’ is an innovative customer service package with all the benefits of ‘Life-Care’, extended and enhanced with a range of additional services and warranties that customers can purchase to meet their particular needs. Each ‘Life-Care Plus’ scheme can be tailored to the individual requirements of the customer.
In the UK ‘Life-Care Plus’ includes new 2 star and 3 star Service Contracts which include continuing warranties.