PenlonCare is part of our commitment to successful long-term partnerships between Penlon and all of our customers.
PenlonCare starts with quality in-house design and manufacture, and flexibility of specification. Manufacturing systems at Penlon are certified to ISO 13485:2016 and all our products are CE marked. Penlon systems and facilities are regularly inspected and audited by the FDA, CSA, and other regulatory bodies. We consistently meet and exceed all the required levels of competence required by each agency.
PenlonCare is designed to give our customers after-sales peace of mind.
Discounted Technical Training
- One online introduction/application training included
- Dedicated training facility
- Experienced training officers
- Structured service training courses
- Fully equipped repair facility at Penlon headquarters
- UK, field-based service engineers
- Cost-effective maintenance programmes
- Worldwide network of fully trained dealers and distributors