All blades are interchangeable with other ISO 7376/3 ‘Green’ System fibrelight components. Extensive range of blade pattern and sizes.
- Macintosh size 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- Miller size 3, 2, 1, 0, 00
- Seward size 2, 1
- Robertshaw size 1, 0
Penlon laryngoscope sets provide the clinician with a complete intubation solution in an attractive, protective case.
- Macintosh size 3 and 4 blades, Seward size 1 blade, and a standard handle in a case
- Macintosh size 1, 2, 3, and 4 blades, and a standard handle in a case
- Custom Sets are available with a combination of any handle and two to four blades in a case
¹Penlon Laryngoscopes are guaranteed throughout their normal useful life against mechanical failure due to defects in design, materials or workmanship. The guarantee does not apply to lamps, batteries or plastic laryngoscopes.
Fibrelight guides are guaranteed against total light failure within a period of five years. However note that after many sterilisations the light output of the fibre bundle may decrease.
²Financial and environmental costs of reusable and single-use anaesthetic equipment McGain, F et al. British Journal of Anaesthesia, Volume 118, Issue 6, 862 - 869
³Reusable Versus Disposable Laryngoscopes: Environmental and Economic Considerations Jodi D. Sherman, M.D., et al. Yale, New Haven, Connecticut, United States. ASA 2014