Service Workshop Technician
As one of the leading providers of anaesthesia products and services in the UK, we are looking for someone to join our service team. A permanent vacancy now exists within the Service Department at Barton Lane.
- Carry out repairs to a range of equipment for which suitable training has been carried out.
- Provide quotations for the hire of equipment.
- Place orders for external goods following authorisation of orders.
- Work as part of the Service Workshop Team to provide spares and support to Field Service Engineers.
- Deal with external delivery services to allow hire goods to be delivered / returned on time. Including calibration and electrical safety testing.
- Provide part numbers and prices for both UK & Overseas customers.
- Process customer spare parts orders as required.
- Assist in the control of stock levels.
- Ensure timely turnaround of repairs and spares orders for both UK and Export.
- Provide cover for other workshop personnel.
- Liaise directly with customers regarding service and repair queries, by email and by telephone.
The ideal applicant must be:
- Able to work in a team environment as well as on own initiative
- Able to work in a well-organised and methodical manner
- Computer literate
This position also requires a CRB check (during probation period) and Hepatitis B vaccination.
Please send a Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com
Please clearly state your name and the job title that you are applying for in the subject/title of the email.
Please note that we only use pre-approved recruitment agencies and do not accept unsolicited candidate details. If you wish to be considered as a potential recruiter please contact our Human Resources department.