37 hours per week
As one of the leading providers of anaesthesia products and services in the UK, we are looking for someone to join our finance team. The successful candidate will be in charge of each individual entity and parent company financial reports and daily external liaison with bank, insurer and HRMC reports.
- Daily bank reporting
- Control Credit and customer account management
- Accrue/Provision accounts tracking and month end booking
- Monthly payroll account reconciliation and entry booking
- Produce monthly individual and consolidated statutory reports
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliation
- Month end and year end closing schedule planning and implementing
- Monthly VAT documents preparation and return filing
- Liaison with any HMRC PAYE/VAT audits and HRMC statistic report preparation and filing
- Yearly company insurance questionnaire preparation and insurance claims handling
- Bank requested financial reports preparation and submission
- Company secretarial house information updates and statement confirmation
- Subledger account review
- Balance sheet account reconciliation
- Ensure timely compliance of the taxation reporting requirements.
- Accounting booking and finance operation procedure review and optimisation
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified or a Minimum of 5 Years Experience
- Excellent MS office software skills and SAP finance experience is a plus
- Familiar with UK accounting guideline and HRMC regulatory requirement
- Teamwork, good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
Please send a Covering Letter and CV to:
Please clearly state your name and the job title that you are applying for in the subject/title of the email.
Alternatively call 01235 547 000 and ask for HR Recruitment.
Please note that we only use pre-approved recruitment agencies and do not accept unsolicited candidate details.