37 hours per week
As one of the leading providers of anaesthesia products and services in the UK, we are looking for someone to join our expanding marketing team. The successful candidate will expand Penlon’s capacity to effectively market the company and products, and to encourage brand development and sales.
- In conjunction with other Members of the Marketing Department:
- Contribute to, develop, and implement company marketing and promotional activities with creative ideas and with optimism and energy in order to ensure that products are
- launched successfully,
- that marketing materials are available and
- successfully delivered to our distributors, customers and key opinion leaders.
- Design and develop content for web site, email marketing, case studies, blogs, webinars and social media campaigns, including video content. Undertake copywriting, proof reading and tracking of campaigns.
- Support local regions with marketing campaigns to develop leads and sales opportunities.
- Help manage our program of exhibitions.
- Maintain, update and improve the company’s PowerPoint presentations.
- To develop market and promotional knowledge through communication with other business functions, distributors, Penlon’s clinical advisory group and end users.
- Ensure that business is conducted in a professional manner according to the Organisation’s goals, vision, policies and procedures.
- Support the marketing team as required.
- A desire to gain experience of printed, web and social media marketing.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to complete tasks on time and on budget.
- Primarily Abingdon office based.
Please visit the GOV.UK Apprenticeship website for more information and to apply:
Please note that we only use pre-approved recruitment agencies and do not accept unsolicited candidate details.