Logistics Goods In Operative
39 hours per week
As one of the leading providers of anaesthesia products and services in the UK, we are looking for someone to join our expanding logistics team. We require an operative to ensure goods are booked in, inspected and placed in relevant location in accordance to Goods In Procedures.
- Booking in and inspection of stock from external suppliers
- Inspection of components as required (Fault)
- Rejection of components back to supplier as required
- Maintaining vendor quality records
- Booking in of all parts and storing in appropriate locations and containers (including passing to despatch if required)
- Ensuring new items are located in stores in appropriate storage containers
- Ensuring miscellaneous issues and returns are completed
- Maintaining high standard of stores housekeeping. Stores should be neat, tidy and well organised and stock easily accessible and safe to handle at all times
- Kitting up outside process stock and passing to despatch
- Investigating stock discrepancies as required and correcting stock details
- Fork truck loading/unloading as required
- Cross training of other logistics disciplines to provide cover as required
Please send a Covering Letter and CV to:
Please clearly state your name and the job title that you are applying for in the subject/title of the email.
Alternatively call 01235 547 000 and ask for HR Recruitment.
Please note that we only use pre-approved recruitment agencies and do not accept unsolicited candidate details.